Not sure if I'm asking in the right place....

My wife has a P10 and I have a Huawei Nova. We both use the same Gmail account. If we add events to Google calendar on a PC we can both see the event on our phones. Fine, no problem.

If I add an event using the huawei native calendar on my phone it shows up on the PC google calendar but not on my wifes phone.......same problem if my wife creates an event on her phone, it shows on PC google calendar but not on my phone.....fine most of the time....

.....but if I want to create and event on my phone for both of us, how do I do it?

Everything synced as far as I can tell. Both displaying on the same calendars in settings.

Thanks in advance.
    02-27-2018 07:37 AM
    Are the events missing even after some time has passed (e.g. 30 minutes) or after a manual sync? Sometimes it takes a while before new events are completely synced.

Alternatively, you can try installing the Google Calendar app from the Play Store, which should sync without any problems.
    02-27-2018 09:05 AM
    Yes, events not syncing even after several days.

After trawling around other sites I fear you are right. It seems the only solution is to ditch the native Huawei calendar and install the google one. Shame, I prefer the Huawei layout....oh well, thanks for responding.
    02-28-2018 02:50 AM