Hi, this is my first time posting here so I apologize if I get anything wrong.

I can no longer find the option to block all incoming calls from unknown/non-contact callers. When I go to call settings, there is no Call Rejection option or any other option that resembles it. I had this option enabled up until 2 nights ago, when I turned the function off in order to receive a call from my service provider. I did reboot my phone several times, but I do not recall seeing any system updating notifications. I have a P10 Plus that is currently running Android 8.0.0 and EMUI 8.0.0.

To be clear, I do not want to add incoming numbers individually to a blacklist; I want to automatically reject all incoming calls from numbers I do not recognize. Searching the keywords "reject" or "block" in the Settings searchbar comes up with 0 results.

I would appreciate any insight on where to locate this function again and activate it, as I receive a lot of spam calls. Thank you!
    12-14-2018 04:33 PM