huawei p20 pro flickering screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

when my phone goes into standby i press any button to unlock and the screen stays black with flashing green lines mainly at the bottom of the screen keep pressing the buttons and it will eventualy come on the phone works perfectly when i use it but asoon as i leave it to go into standby again it happens again ive done a factory reset and a recovery it tried afew things apart from throwing it at the wall lol i would appreciate any help i can get many thanks
if anybody can contact me on [email address redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If it persists after a factory reset, then it could also be a hardware fault with the screen or one of its connections. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop (or contact Huawei, if it's still under warranty).

deano692k

Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
If it persists after a factory reset, then it could also be a hardware fault with the screen or one of its connections. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop (or contact Huawei, if it's still under warranty).

Yes tried a factory reset and still the same and warranty has ran out now

Last edited by a moderator:

deano692k

Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
After looking on internet for any help i can get i found that if i put the phone under my armpit for about 30 seconds to warm the screen a little it works fine

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
After looking on internet for any help i can get i found that if i put the phone under my armpit for about 30 seconds to warm the screen a little it works fine
Something wrong with screen if you have to warm it up , get a quote from a repair shop , see if its worth to fix .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084