[MEGATHREAD] What is "project-[long string of numbers]"?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My andriod is connected to project 442024615628. What is it?

Project 442024615628 thats all is says. But it has access to my profile and almost everything i do.

A

Android Central Question

What is this project whats it for is it to like write a story or something

What's it about ,is it to write articles about crap or something else

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: My andriod is connected to project 442024615628. What is it?

Do you mean “prevent unwelcome spies”?

The subject being discussed is not about spying, but about unscrupulous apps.

In general, don’t install bad apps, avoid unpleasant websites, install the latest security updates, and use strong passwords. Change your passwords if you suspect a breach of security.

A

Android Central Question

Porque mi cuenta esta viculada con un proyecto android

Mi cuenta de gmail, tiene vinculacion con un proyecto android
Project-434358444477.
No he instalFo juego o aplicacion, a la cual le otroge dicho privilegio

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is this project

There's a great function called a Search bar on this forum -- you can type key words about your issue (like "project") and find out if anyone else has asked about it.:)

ArKane 1

Nov 10, 2022
Visit site
What are these 2 "projects"?

I was going threw my phone not long ago cleaning it from unused apps, doing Googles security check-ups, ect. and while doing so I noticed where Google gives you a list of what apps, services, & browsers that has access to my account, there was something unfamiliar titled "project-178029379366". This kinda unsettled me but I figured it was most likely nothing. But this morning doing the same thing, cleaning my phone, I went into that same section listed from Google and now there's another one. This one is titled "project-374341197192". So now it's starting to freak me out a bit and I'm the kinda person that needs answers when something doesn't make since. There's an explanation for everything but when I don't have one and left wondering... I just can't accept not understanding, ya know? Lol. So I now put my sanity in yalls hands and would greatly appreciate it if I could have some help not going completely crazy over this thing. Lol
Device:
Android LGE Stylo 6

("Stylo 4" was the only Stylo option there was to select what category so I had to chose "Stylo 4."
But Stylo 6 is my device)

I'll provide a screen shot if vneed be.

Thank y'all in advance for any type of help or info or explanation! 🙏😌🙏

A

Android Central Question

My android is connected to something suspicious from what i saw on Google...

I went to my Google Account which is connected to my android and saw that there's a "project-678103962192" running on my Andoid-Google Connection, does anyone know what it is?