Cases & accessories.

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a case that replicates the twilight color? I can only purchase a black 20 Pro and would love to have that affect. I have a case on my iPhone that is similar. Anyone have any leads?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I got this case for my new p20 pro hopefully it will protect it from drops. Also protects the screen as it's got a little lip over the screen. My phone also came with the see through plastic case & a plastic screen protector which I still have on.

Attachments

• 3008.jpg
    3008.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 89

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the included clear tpu case right now as I like how it covers the whole entire device without leaving anything open, unlike the official silicon case in deep blue which leaves the bottom wide open. I still don't understand why in 2018 that is still a thing but it is what it is and a great looking case/colour nonetheless. 👌🏻

Attachments

• 3494.jpg
    3494.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 185
Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
I ordered mine from EE and definitely didn't get a case. but I did order the same case as you and I do like it. I prefer the Spigen ones I've had before but at the time there weren't many about. screen protector is definitely plastic. mine is in good condition so far though.

I had exactly the same with mine from EE, Huawei customer service said it should have been included but their Twitter said different retailers can customise the contents. EE on twitter wouldn't have none of it saying as they don't list it as included on the EE site they wouldn't help. Had a EE after sales call and expressed my disappointment at the missing case, they advised me to call customer services who inturn said to go back to the store and call back if I had no luck. In-store they said it has been included in previously but as it was sealed they couldn't do anything. Called EE back and they agreed to credit my account so that I could go and buy a case myself.

zagato27

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this from Amazon. Got it in blue to match the P20 Pro. It's pretty nice.

Huawei P20 Pro Case, Arkour Minimalist Ultra Thin Excellent Grip Anti-Drop Full Protection Hard Cover Cases Slim Fit for Huawei P20 Pro (2018) - Smooth Blue

For when I'm working I needed a holster. Previously for my Droid Turbo (may it rest in peace) I had a Blackberry holster that was just super. Leather, really well made with a nice felt inner lining and a magnetic flap with a 360 belt clasp. So I started looking. Amazon to the rescue. I purchased this leather holster that has all those features and it was really inexpensive, like $12. Yes, it says it's for the Blackberry Key 2 but I compared the specs and they are virtually identical. The P20 Pro fits in the holster with the case I mentioned above. I'm currently working on getting a sleeve as I like to just slip the phone in a leather sleeve and slid it in my back pocket when I'm not working.

Cellet Vertical Teramo Premium Leather Case for Blackberry"KEY2" with Magnetic Flap, Fixed Heavy Duty 360° Non-Removable Swivel Clip

Jason Gilbert

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes and no. The bulk of the back of the Spigen case is a little further out than the camera. The section of the case that has the "carbon fiber" look is recessed a little bit, enough that it's exactly flush with the camera. When sitting on a flat surface the camera is still not making contact with the surface.

Overall I like the Spigen case. It fits well, but isn't too tough to put on. The button work great, and all of the cutouts are exactly where they need to be. If you have the shiny finish it will hide it, but my P20 pro is black, so it doesn't really matter.

zagato27

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I've wanted a sleeve for the P20 Pro and actually bought one on Ebay but it wasn't big enough although it was specifically made for it. I had good luck with a Blackberry sleeve and holster when I had my Moto Droid so decided to look into getting a BB sleeve. Found that the BB Key 2 was roughly the same size as the P20 Pro. Found a sleeve on Ebay and ordered it. The leather is stiff, which I like. I had to take off my case when I use it but that's only for the weekends so I can slide it into my back pocket. The top of the phone is exposed and if "it" sees my face it will open and you don't have access to the volume or on/off button but I like it.

christianttt

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I got this one from Rock, it's really good, slim and it protects the cameras.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ciIIr4lw
269226812bf773e0697985cbe05941c9.jpg
7613e392e0846fbc24659d9fccff190c.jpg
b7ba0beca0c685875e4c8f266ca940e9.jpg
222296f53d466873f9023c2ae38e26d4.jpg

anti-duck

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Just got this today for my P20 -

IMG_20181025_142656.jpg

It doesn't offer much protection, but it looks and feels soooooooooooo nice and comes with a tempered glass screen protector and a microfiber cloth.