The P20 Pro on T-Mobile in the US.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I should be getting my P20 Pro Saturday. If anyone in the T-MOBILE in the US has questions, let me know. I will do my best to answer.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Wow you pulled the trigger on it eh? What avenue did you go through to get one? Ebay? Let me know about network connectivity and specific features like WiFi calling that may or may not be missing. I'm still thinking on this one but I'm going to wait at least until Google unveils the Pixel 3 first.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow you pulled the trigger on it eh? What avenue did you go through to get one? Ebay? Let me know about network connectivity and specific features like WiFi calling that may or may not be missing. I'm still thinking on this one but I'm going to wait at least until Google unveils the Pixel 3 first.

I did. I ordered from Never-MSRP on Ebay. They have a thirty day return policy. I will report back once I get it.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Defiently interested in all your thoughts on this... im also on Tmo and this phone may be the one that gets rid of my mate 9 :)

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I have it on tmobile and have had mine since Monday. Also got on ebay but from another vendor who had them in stock right away. I actually called them directly using their customer service number and since we took the transaction direct through paypal and off ebay I was able to get it for $800 shipped since they didn't have to pay ebays 10%. Works great on tmobile and haven't had any issues with reception or speed.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I have it on tmobile and have had mine since Monday. Also got on ebay but from another vendor who had them in stock right away. I actually called them directly using their customer service number and since we took the transaction direct through paypal and off ebay I was able to get it for $800 shipped since they didn't have to pay ebays 10%. Works great on tmobile and haven't had any issues with reception or speed.

Do you get VoLTE on T-Mobile?

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

What's the name of the seller you used on Ebay? My brother is also looking to get a P20 and is always looking to save money.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey they dropped the price like $80 on their ebay page. You might be able to get them to price match.

Thanks for the tip. There was a delay in getting my phone so I cancelled and reordered at the new price. I just received it to day.

Attachments

• 2511.jpg
    2511.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 77

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12