The P20 Pro on T-Mobile in the US.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Dont forget to let us know how it works on T-Mobile.

I received the P20 Pro today, and I am not disappointed. It works excellently here in Atlanta on T-Mobile LTE. I was a little worried because the phone is the international version, but I have not had any issues so far. It even connects to T-Mo's VoLTE, but there is no WiFi Calling. I also have the International Sony XZ2, and the difference in connectivity to T-Mo's network is night and day. I get at least to bars on the P20 Pro, and the XZ2 gets no signal at all in some areas. I will be selling the XZ2, and I plan on keeping the P20 Pro at least until the end of the year.

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Can you determine what network band you phone is connecting with? The specs says it has the 700 Mhz frequency (Band 12). My other Huawei and Honor phones do not allow apps like LTE Discovery to show the LTE Band. Must be an EMUI thing?? All other phones I've had worked with that App.

Those are some great prices!

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Can you determine what network band you phone is connecting with? The specs says it has the 700 Mhz frequency (Band 12). My other Huawei and Honor phones do not allow apps like LTE Discovery to show the LTE Band. Must be an EMUI thing?? All other phones I've had worked with that App.

Those are some great prices!

Tried to find out the LTE Band today but every app I tried did not work.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I received the P20 Pro today, and I am not disappointed. It works excellently here in Atlanta on T-Mobile LTE. I was a little worried because the phone is the international version, but I have not had any issues so far. It even connects to T-Mo's VoLTE, but there is no WiFi Calling. I also have the International Sony XZ2, and the difference in connectivity to T-Mo's network is night and day. I get at least to bars on the P20 Pro, and the XZ2 gets no signal at all in some areas. I will be selling the XZ2, and I plan on keeping the P20 Pro at least until the end of the year.
That ain't bad. MMS messages work as well?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I like theP20 but I live in an area that has been on band 71 for a few months now. Going to a phone without band 71 is a no go for me. Up into a few.months ago my signal was marginal at best, but since 600 mgz was turned on we get a solid and reliable signal.

fourfone

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to get a P20 Pro on TMO as well. Bummer on the WiFi calling, but my 2015 Moto X Pure doesn't have it either. :( Looking to get it across the river in Windsor. :)

I would pre-order it on Rogers or Telus but it looks like all the pre-orders only are available in black . . .

Hopefully, it will be available in other colors once in stores 5/17. $777 US at current exchange is not bad. I would think other ebay sellers would come down at that point too.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I have axon 7 and was hoping for axon 9 to come out, but it seems that won't be happening anytime soon.
I thought p20 wasn't going to be released in the USA anytime soon. It seems Huawei is kind if in the same boat as ZTE.
So, will there be updates for the p20?
How does it compare to axon 7?

anon(10388027)

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
Remarkable one of the fan boys above paid $800 USD.... Wow.

The P20 pro is now available for preorder in Canada with Rogers. On no contract, full up front price is $999 🇨🇦. Factor a 30% exchange rate, that's $699 🇺🇲.

Hey... Not judging... Enjoy if that what your heart is set on...

128GB internal storage is nice, but no expandable micro SD storage.

Display is very average 2240 x 1080p.

Asking price is way too high.

DPomponio

Jul 29, 2018
Visit site
Just got my P20-Pro today. I really like it. Used only iPhones before and I’m surprised on how this device works. I use T-Mobile and wonder if any who has this cell phone and T-M could share your experiences regarding connectivity with the cell network and LT3/4 Thanks

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Remarkable one of the fan boys above paid $800 USD.... Wow.

The P20 pro is now available for preorder in Canada with Rogers. On no contract, full up front price is $999 ????????????. Factor a 30% exchange rate, that's $699 ????????????.

Hey... Not judging... Enjoy if that what your heart is set on...

128GB internal storage is nice, but no expandable micro SD storage.

Display is very average 2240 x 1080p.

Asking price is way too high.

Display is top quality not average, resolution isn't everything.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams