I have a P20 using - I initially got nova launcher, as when I created bookmarks that I added to the home screen, they disappeared after the phone re-started. Nova launcher fixed this, but now its introduced another issue - I don't get notifications on my lock screen, even though its allowed - I've switched it back and notifications do come through on the lock screen on the default launcher. Slack - which I use for work, nothing comes through - and I need that for outages...going to lead to me getting rid of nova launcher....
    04-13-2018 05:28 AM
    I have a P20 using - I initially got nova launcher, as when I created bookmarks that I added to the home screen, they disappeared after the phone re-started. Nova launcher fixed this, but now its introduced another issue - I don't get notifications on my lock screen, even though its allowed - I've switched it back and notifications do come through on the lock screen on the default launcher. Slack - which I use for work, nothing comes through - and I need that for outages...going to lead to me getting rid of nova launcher....
    I use nova and I've been getting notifications on my lock screen. Have you changed lock screen settings in nova at all?
    04-13-2018 01:20 PM
    Yeah, that's strange. Nova, or any other custom launcher, shouldn't affect the lock screen.
    04-13-2018 02:48 PM
    Yeah, that's strange. Nova, or any other custom launcher, shouldn't affect the lock screen.
    Notifications in the lock screen only work if you use the magazine lock screen.
    04-26-2018 12:55 PM
    Notifications in the lock screen only work if you use the magazine lock screen.
    Never heard of that. Is that a third party app that needs to be downloaded or something that comes preinstalled on Huawei devices?
    04-26-2018 01:59 PM
    Never heard of that. Is that a third party app that needs to be downloaded or something that comes preinstalled on Huawei devices?
    It’s in the settings

Settings - Screen Lock & Passwords - Screen Lock Style - Magazine Unlock

It’s a set of changeable lock screen photos.
    Javier P likes this.
    04-26-2018 04:00 PM