Nova Launcher

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a P20 using - I initially got nova launcher, as when I created bookmarks that I added to the home screen, they disappeared after the phone re-started. Nova launcher fixed this, but now its introduced another issue - I don't get notifications on my lock screen, even though its allowed - I've switched it back and notifications do come through on the lock screen on the default launcher. Slack - which I use for work, nothing comes through - and I need that for outages...going to lead to me getting rid of nova launcher....

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I have a P20 using - I initially got nova launcher, as when I created bookmarks that I added to the home screen, they disappeared after the phone re-started. Nova launcher fixed this, but now its introduced another issue - I don't get notifications on my lock screen, even though its allowed - I've switched it back and notifications do come through on the lock screen on the default launcher. Slack - which I use for work, nothing comes through - and I need that for outages...going to lead to me getting rid of nova launcher....
I use nova and I've been getting notifications on my lock screen. Have you changed lock screen settings in nova at all?

Fozzmeister

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Never heard of that. Is that a third party app that needs to be downloaded or something that comes preinstalled on Huawei devices?

It’s in the settings

Settings - Screen Lock & Passwords - Screen Lock Style - Magazine Unlock

It’s a set of changeable lock screen photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome