Questions about the Huawei P20 pro

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Would love to no what this is all about. Should I press optimize? Also what is clean up & drop zone?

Attachments

• 13892.jpg
    13892.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 31

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
You can press those options to see more explaining.
Do notice that if you press that "clean all/optimize" it will erase "unused" video files from your phone. For example it erased few important family videos from my gallery which I hadn't watched for some time.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
You can press those options to see more explaining.
Do notice that if you press that "clean all/optimize" it will erase "unused" video files from your phone. For example it erased few important family videos from my gallery which I hadn't watched for some time.

Thanks for letting me no. Think I won't press anything there. Virus scanner is good though.

Also when I close my apps down I get a message pop up saying your phone is now in optimal condition. Though android was supposed to have apps running in the background?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Before I factory reset this phone I had 2 videos that were stored in the gallery & I liked them but now since factory resetting the phone there not there. Is there a way to get the videos back? Pretty sure they were pre installed videos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol