A friend of mine bought the new LG and I got a chance to play with it I have to say LG was really really bad compared to Huawei. For a phone that is faster with the latest hardware just felt like it was really slow. For example when I took a photo in portrait mode or any photos in general I found the photo took a few secs longer to show up. Where the Huawei was smooth as butter. Even when you just go through apps it kinda felt laggy. With the photos comparison I found the LG was lacking not very sharp when zooming in the photos.

Boy I'm so glad i went with my Huawei p20 pro instead.
    06-18-2018 07:32 AM
    At first I wasn't going to spend a lot of money on a new phone, and was still using my antiquated Lumia 625, but after doing some reading up on what others have been saying about the P20 Pro my choice was easily made. I hate low battery performance as much as I hate Apple, and, after you turn off the camera's AI mode, the pictures you can get with the P20 Pro truly are a game changer in the phone universe mainly due to the zooming capability and how the camera performs in low light conditions. And of course I don't have to tell you the phone looks absolutely gorgeous.
    06-18-2018 10:09 AM
    LG's mobile division is dying it's clear they aren't even putting effort into their phones. If they keep going down this path they'll be like HTC in no time.
    06-20-2018 09:28 PM
    LG's mobile division is dying it's clear they aren't even putting effort into their phones. If they keep going down this path they'll be like HTC in no time.

HTC are an amazing hardware dev.. but their "Sense" software hasnt developed much past the M9 and last years U Ultra, which sadly, reviewers have never let HTC recover from that, but now Google have merged with HTC.. we will be seeing some great things..

But I agree, perfect example.. HTC build the Flawless and excellent Pixel 2, Yet LG built the Pixel 2XL, which has had no end of bad press and problems, due to its POLED Blue Tint display and its Off point Stereo Speakers .. although personally, I found the 2XL perfectly fine..

I love my P20 Pro, but LG do still build great devices.. I think the G7 looks and sounds great, if theyd just overhaul their "UX" software..
    06-27-2018 01:45 PM