Just realized that not all my music is on my new p20 pro. I tried using the pre installed phone clone on both phones & it worked but it wouldn't find my music on the old phone. How do I get all my music across? The music is on an SD card on my old phone. Will the music need to be on the old phones hardware to transfer across?
    06-20-2018 06:55 AM
    drag and drop is the simplest grab music from your old phone or on your computer connect your Huawei and drag music over.
    06-20-2018 07:29 AM
    drag and drop is the simplest grab music from your old phone or on your computer connect your Huawei and drag music over.
    But I don't no how to do that. Like where will the music go to on the computer for me to put on my Huawei & where do I drop it to on the Huawei?

I need a step by step guide.
    06-20-2018 07:37 AM
    When you connect your old phone assuming that your old phone is an android it will prompt as a media storage on your computer once it pops up (if you don't see the pop go to my computer) go through your old phone and look for your music folder copy that folder over to your desktop. Once it's done disconnect your old phone and do the same with your new phone except you move that music folder to your Huawei it will replace that folder that's already on your Huawei called music.
    06-20-2018 08:52 AM
    You can use the wireless Huawei Share as well if they're on the same Wifi network, there are instructions on how to access it under the Huawei Share setting. Don't use phone clone.
    06-20-2018 09:16 PM
    You can use the wireless Huawei Share as well if they're on the same Wifi network, there are instructions on how to access it under the Huawei Share setting. Don't use phone clone.
    Can't find that app on my P20 pro but my old phone is a Moto phone. May try the drag & drop option soon.
    07-15-2018 06:21 AM
    Managed to get my music across ok but my music is split. Got some songs on Google play music & the rest are on the Huawei music app. How can I put them all in one app?
    07-28-2018 03:53 PM