Can't upload photos from gallery.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that error happens sometimes when trying to upload PNG files (screenshots) but it shouldn't happen with your photos (JPG). I'll ping tech and see what they can do.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that error happens sometimes when trying to upload PNG files (screenshots) but it shouldn't happen with your photos (JPG). I'll ping tech and see what they can do.

Test

Attachments

• 28576.jpg
    28576.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 13

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Weird. I just tested the AC forums app and the AC app; both worked fine. I see you seemingly have a VPN enabled @dc52ltr, can you try disabling that temporarily and then uploading an image through both apps?

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Weird. I just tested the AC forums app and the AC app; both worked fine. I see you seemingly have a VPN enabled @dc52ltr, can you try disabling that temporarily and then uploading an image through both apps?
I've already tried uploading with the vpn on and off but still get the same error.... One thing I don't get in the failure message is any reason given ie wrong type of file etc just failed to upload..... Thanks for everyone's attempts to help me, I really appreciate it

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I have always had this issue with the AC forums app. I used tapatalk to navigate the forums, but recently am having connecting problems with tapatalk and moved back to the forums app. In order to upload photos I have to use the file picker option rather than the photo option. If i use the photo option it fails to load every single time. But if I use the file picker and select the photo then it uploads with no issue. I am using a P2XL.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have always had this issue with the AC forums app. I used tapatalk to navigate the forums, but recently am having connecting problems with tapatalk and moved back to the forums app. In order to upload photos I have to use the file picker option rather than the photo option. If i use the photo option it fails to load every single time. But if I use the file picker and select the photo then it uploads with no issue. I am using a P2XL.
Thanks Kirstein for your reply, the app or whatever seems very hit or miss at the moment... I've never had any problems with either my 2xl or Pro 20 til the kasr week or so

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
.... Last week...
Still the same problem cannot add photos from phone or gallery. I've noticed that others may have similar problems, there have been no additions to the photo section on here since 2nd September, or is it just nobody uploading pics?

indulgen

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
Weird. I simply examined the AC boards app and the AC app; each worked satisfactory. I see you reputedly have a VPN enabled, can you attempt disabling that temporarily after which uploading an image thru both apps?

Primenobel2

Apr 26, 2022
Visit site
Recently I was faced same problem and do a simple think . And now everything working fine . You have to reset app preference on your device. Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie