Complete action using ... not saving

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
The Complete Action Using function does not seem to be saving my choice. I have the Huwaei Calendar and the Google one, and when I open an item, it prompts to "complete action using" ... I select Always, and the action if want to use, however, the next time I get the same pop up prompt

Anybody else have any probs with this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry you haven't gotten any responses since you first posted this last fall! Is this the Chinese EMUI variant, or the global one? My understanding is that the Chinese EMUI 9.0 prevents the user from selecting a 3rd party launcher, so I wonder if it might also restrict other user customizations.

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Am in the UK, and on emui 9.1 using stock launcher. When I click on a link for a calendar item, I get the open with popup, where can choose Huawei calender or Google calendar, I select Google and always .... But next time get the same popup

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Any "phone optimizer" or security apps running? Maybe one of those is automatically resetting app preferences for some reason.

Can you also try another 3rd party calendar app to see if the same thing happens? Maybe it's a Google thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance