Hi I set up Ok Google Assistant using voice match recognition and I noticed Ok Google will still open even if it's not my voice (friend was able to activate it even after setup). Also "unlock phone by Ok Google" is not working either (currently have face unlock and finger print scanner unlock). Just wondering if anyone has the same issues and if there's any solutons.

Thank you
    09-22-2018 11:28 PM
    Hi I set up Ok Google Assistant using voice match recognition and I noticed Ok Google will still open even if it's not my voice (friend was able to activate it even after setup). Also "unlock phone by Ok Google" is not working either (currently have face unlock and finger print scanner unlock). Just wondering if anyone has the same issues and if there's any solutons.

Thank you
    Voice unlock is no longer available from Huawei is my understanding because of the security issue you have mentioned with other voices activating your "Ok Google".
    09-23-2018 11:43 AM
    Google Assistant isn't artificial intelligence, it's just pattern-matching (and "fuzzy pattern matching" to boot, because you don't always speak the same way), so if your friend has about the same pitch voice as you do, his saying "OK Google" will match.

AI is still so far off in the distance that all we can see is the haze between us and it. In all directions - we don't even know where to look yet.
    09-23-2018 04:31 PM