Thinking about this phone - updates?

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm considering getting this phone instead of a note 9, my key concern is security updates. I know with Samsung I get them for 3 years, is the same true for Huawei? Can anyone link me to a webpage of theirs where there is clarity? Couldn't find one on Google.

Thanks.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm considering getting this phone instead of a note 9, my key concern is security updates. I know with Samsung I get them for 3 years, is the same true for Huawei? Can anyone link me to a webpage of theirs where there is clarity? Couldn't find one on Google.

Thanks.

While I love the phone I wish I had of waited a couple of months for the Note 9. I would have gotten that over the P20 Pro.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mike, can you say why you wish you got the note 9? Is there something about the p20 that’s not great?

Nope, everything I've found with the P20 Pro so far has been positive. The only reason I would have gone with the Note 9 over the P20 is it would have worked better in my situation for both a personal and business phone. I once had the Note 5 and loved that phone to death. That being said if I had of had the Note 7 it could have been the death of me lol.