Hi all. I'm brand new to Android as of a couple of weeks ago. I've been playing around with Nova Launcher and I have my home screen, dock etc just how I like it, but wondered if I'm missing something when trying to customise my homescreen? I'd ideally like to add widgets/change the stock clock widget, but is this even possible? Will I need something in addition to Nova?

Thanks!
    10-30-2018 07:00 AM
    Do you mean the lock screen? If so, Nova, or any other custom launcher, can't change anything in there. Custom launchers can only control the home screens and the app drawer. Sorry.
    caninesapien likes this.
    10-30-2018 08:03 AM
    The only other option is to install a 3rd party Always On Display app that overlays information on top of the lockscreen. But you will have to swipe twice, once to dismiss the app, second to dismiss the lockscreen, to get to the homepage.
    caninesapien likes this.
    10-30-2018 08:16 AM
    It's perfectly possible. Just download the clock widget you'd like to use. Once installed, long press on your homescreen and press widgets, then select your new clock widget you installed. There will probably be an app that came with the widget in your app drawer. You can customise the widget in there.
    10-30-2018 09:43 AM
    Oops, just noticed my typo in my original post - yes, I meant lock screen!
    10-30-2018 10:26 AM