Android Pie on boxing day . Bell Canada

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Well i finally tested my bluetooth headphones i can't seem to get sound coming out from it ever since the pie update. I know my bluetooth is working fine i can hear the test from the app that come with the bluetooth for the life of me i can't get the audio to come out with my music even the volume is maxed out. Tried turning off bluetooth and turning back on tried reboot. Nothing is working I tried unpairing and repairing with no luck.

I have bluetooth headset that is totally useless now wth?

Last edited:

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Well i finally tested my bluetooth headphones i can't seem to get sound coming out from it ever since the pie update. I know my bluetooth is working fine i can hear the test from the app that come with the bluetooth for the life of me i can't get the audio to come out with my music even the volume is maxed out. Tried turning off bluetooth and turning back on tried reboot. Nothing is working I tried unpairing and repairing with no luck.

I have bluetooth headset that is totally useless now wth?

What Bluetooth headset is it ? Does it show up as a device on your top right in notification bar? I use a Sony WH-CH500 Bluetooth set and they work great!! YouTube music and Spotify are flawless.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
i had anker bluetooth heads phones I figured it out. I had to delete and clear my bluetooth apps that that got it to work again :)

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
just got another update for my P20 pro. this since the android 9 update. Huawei is keeping on top of updates with this phone . good to see.

slivy58

Banned
Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
just got another update for my P20 pro. this since the android 9 update. Huawei is keeping on top of updates with this phone . good to see.

I got Pie then January's patch on my P20 & Pro, nothing since. Supposedly Huawei committed to bi-monthly updates (every two months) so by rights an updated should be on the horizon. If not well...

Update... My P20 Pro got its March Patch so just waiting for it to arrive on the P20.

Last edited:

slivy58

Banned
Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah fingers crossed. Thought it was strange that the Mate 20 was not on this list though seems it's newer than the P20 series. If it's true wonder when we can expect to see it? Summer? Early Winter?

Since this EMUI 9.1 news just came fresh out of the oven I'm going to take any omissions (Mate 20) with a grain of salt. As for a date. Since I am a bit of a pessimist we're gonna say Oct, Nov, or Dec, if luck has it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463