Hi All,

Ever since I performed the EMUI update to version 9.0.0.168 the bluetooth performance has significantly reduced. Tidal constantly skips with my Sony headphones and my use has not changed - same areas etc.

I have repaired the devices, restarted the phone and wiped the cache partition. None of which has helped. I do have high sound quality enabled to optimise for sound quality but this was never an issue before the update.

Has anyone suffered similar problem or have a suggested fix?

Thanks
    Ashley
    01-30-2019 04:39 AM
    Hi All,

Ever since I performed the EMUI update to version 9.0.0.168 the bluetooth performance has significantly reduced. Tidal constantly skips with my Sony headphones and my use has not changed - same areas etc.

I have repaired the devices, restarted the phone and wiped the cache partition. None of which has helped. I do have high sound quality enabled to optimise for sound quality but this was never an issue before the update.

Has anyone suffered similar problem or have a suggested fix?

Thanks
    Ashley
    I'm using the WH-CH500 and having no issues on the new update. If anything it fixed the skipping issues i was having with my Uconnect 8.4an in my Ram
    02-15-2019 07:18 AM