Is anyone using the Pie Gestures on the P20?

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using them? After 3 weeks, I'm finally getting used to them! Sliding from the edge of the screen to go back requires a certain knack as it sometimes opens the next page, but when you get used to it, it's quite good

crsts

Feb 3, 2019
Visit site
Is anyone using them? After 3 weeks, I'm finally getting used to them! Sliding from the edge of the screen to go back requires a certain knack as it sometimes opens the next page, but when you get used to it, it's quite good

hi,

i like the gestures based navigation for a while now and i've used nova launcher for that. now with emui 9 nova is not working properly and i was trying to adjust to the emui 9 gestures.

to say the least, these gestures are very limited and i'm extremely annoyed by the lack of a gesture to open the notifications bar as it's out of reach.

yes, you have the nav bar with an extra button for the notifications, but this makes no sense when having gestures and one key navigation.

any smart solution that i somehow missed?

thanks,
cristi s

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Nova as well and don't have any problems. I just pull down with 2 fingers to open the navigation screen, bit this only works on the home screen

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
No, i am so in love with the fingerprint navigation that i find all the others just to much work for the thumb.

Yea, I've been using this single button NAV since i got the phone and find anything else to be unsatisfactory now. i actually don't mind having the chin on the bottom of the screenn. I have difficulties when on screen buttons reach the lower extremes for accidental touches .