Why does the p20 pro do not have all the camera features off the Mate 20 pro, obviously not talking about the ultra wide lens, but the Image stabilization abuve the 1080p and other stuff like the AI Color filter? The kirin 970 can't handle this features or is a delivered diferenciation between two phone segments?
    04-13-2019 01:33 PM
    Why does the p20 pro do not have all the camera features off the Mate 20 pro, obviously not talking about the ultra wide lens, but the Image stabilization abuve the 1080p and other stuff like the AI Color filter? The kirin 970 can't handle this features or is a delivered diferenciation between two phone segments?
    The Mate 20 Pro has a different processor and the software is built around that.
    04-13-2019 06:36 PM
    OK but there are other stuff like, maybe I'm spoiled fron coming from a 950xl, how do I open a HDR photo an edit the levels of shadows or highlights, I just get a photo that don't give me more dynamic range than a normal photo taken with AI on. My 4 years old dead 950xl was a simpler and better camera experience.
    04-15-2019 05:40 AM
    OK but there are other stuff like, maybe I'm spoiled fron coming from a 950xl, how do I open a HDR photo an edit the levels of shadows or highlights, I just get a photo that don't give me more dynamic range than a normal photo taken with AI on. My 4 years old dead 950xl was a simpler and better camera experience.
    Tap the photo and tap edit. The built-in editor has options to adjust shadows and highlights amogst others.

I had a Lumia 950 too. While windows did a lot of things better and more smoothly I find that I don't have to edit photos on the P20pro as often as the Lumia.
    04-15-2019 07:41 AM
    My L950 and 950xl photos were decent but they always needed serious editing. Anything with people in especially just made them look yellow
    04-15-2019 07:46 AM
    Tap the photo and tap edit. The built-in editor has options to adjust shadows and highlights amogst others.

My L950 and 950xl photos were decent but they always needed serious editing. Anything with people in especially just made them look yellow
    I had a Lumia 950 too. While windows did a lot of things better and more smoothly I find that I don't have to edit photos on the P20pro as often as the Lumia.
    well not everybody likes the same, but, while on the 950 I did some WB and color saturation adjustments an i was done on the P20 pro I get that wow factor but is just way to much and starts to lose details and look like a water painting, even with the AI off, It seams to me that the p20 pro makes amazing photos to see on the phone or social media apps but is just that, thats just my personal opinion. The HDR editing on the P20 pro, I'm not sure if the image retains the details from the three exposures as evrything look whash off when you push the levels, so it look more like just pushing the levels off shadows/highlights on a normal photo.
    04-15-2019 11:18 AM
    try setting the colour saturation to normal, pick difference in colour pop.
    Yesterday 07:38 AM