Samsung/google rewards popups

Newuser1988

May 14, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I own a p20 and All of a sudden when i go on certain websites i get all these rewards popups from websites such as samsung-rewards.com and google rewards that ask me surveys.

Please see uploaded photo https://ibb.co/hCtzbPL

It happens if i use chrome or samsung internet app.

Ive tried removal methods such as clearing data and reinstalling the browers but it still pops up.

Ive also tried anti virus and malware removal software but they didnt detect anything.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Those are almost certainly popup ads associated with the website you're visiting. Avoid that site.

hluc99763

May 28, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Those are almost certainly popup ads associated with the website you're visiting. Avoid that site.

I'm not certain it's just that. In the last few weeks i've noticed a massive spike in these (from myself, both my parents - thinking they had a virus - and a few friends at work) It seems any website that has the 'adchoice' on their page get's that. It happens on The Guardian, PC Gamer, any .wiki site and a few others.

I suggest people download firefox on their phones with the adblocker extension - it's stopped it for me anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01