How can I free up space using the Huawei gallery app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's almost certainly the Huawei Cloud app that's giving you that warning. (You can tell the next time you see that notification by swiping down the notification panel, long-pressing the notification, then tapping App Info.) Your options are to try turning off all notifications for the Huawei Cloud app, uninstalling or disabling the Huawei Cloud app (if possible), or deleting some of the files in your Huawei Cloud (since the photos are already backed up to your Google Photos).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing the Huawei Files app integrates with Huawei Cloud as well. If you tap the words "Allow notifications" in that screen (as opposed to tapping the toggle switch), do you get more detailed options?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing the Huawei Files app integrates with Huawei Cloud as well. If you tap the words "Allow notifications" in that screen (as opposed to tapping the toggle switch), do you get more detailed options?

Nope don't get more detailed options. Can only toggle things on or off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Assuming that you don't rely on it for anything, maybe consider deleting everything from Huawei Cloud so that it doesn't keep triggering the notification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC