I have a Huawei p20 Pro. on and off I have had issues with sending my videos I have taken on my phone. Sometimes I have issues uploading them to Facebook, messenger and Instagram, and I have always thought it was an issue with those apps. Now when I go in to my videos, and click edit, it says "Editing is not supported for this video format". The video format is MP4, which I assume is standard?
    Does anyone know how I can resolve these issues? It's driving me crazy...
    07-22-2019 04:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are the videos being saved to Internal Storage or an SD card? Is this a normal video, or is there anything special about it (e.g., higher framerate or slow motion)?
    07-22-2019 05:04 PM
    I have a Huawei p20 Pro. on and off I have had issues with sending my videos I have taken on my phone. Sometimes I have issues uploading them to Facebook, messenger and Instagram, and I have always thought it was an issue with those apps. Now when I go in to my videos, and click edit, it says "Editing is not supported for this video format". The video format is MP4, which I assume is standard?
    Does anyone know how I can resolve these issues? It's driving me crazy...
    Go to the video recording settings and change the codec. You can pick 264 and 265. 264 is the most supported one and 265 is the best for saving storage but isn't supported widly.
    Yesterday 06:25 PM