Lately, on my Huawei P20 Pro, I've been getting these incredibly annoying "Contacts Sync is running" notifications... I'm guessing since the latest OS update as the problem has occured lately, that is to EMUI 9.1.0.328 if so... But not for entirely sure when exactly it started...

I've googled and googled, and looking at search suggestions, i appear not to be the only one with this problem, however, I can't seem to find any solution to the problem... It is fine that Contacts is syncing with my other accounts regularly, but I don't want a notification about it, ever. I'm getting this multiple times a day, so it's really, really annoying. It also makes my phone vibrate every time too.. ugh..

Under Settings -> Notifications, the Contacts app doesn't show up, so it's impossible to tweak it this way, apparently... In Contacts -> Settings, i can't seem to find any notification settings either... Settings -> Apps -> Apps -> Contacts -> -> Notifications: Un-checked "Allow notifications": Still getting them.

HELP!?
    09-11-2019 05:16 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-11-2019 08:13 AM
    Try going to your contact app , long press it and tap Info > go to storage and clear data,cache force stop it
    09-11-2019 08:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you see that notification, swipe down the notification panel and long-press it. Do you get options to modify that particular notification?
    09-11-2019 10:12 AM