I have just upgraded from the Samsung S6 Edge to the Huawei P20 Pro. I USE Pinterest all the time but have noticed on my new phone the same images I have save and seen on the S6 are much more pixelated on the P20.

I have redownloaded the app. Tested my WiFi and used other connections. And even changed my display setting to make sure they are on high. This problem is only on Pinterest and I really need it fixing if possible.

Thanks.
    02-13-2020 08:50 PM
    I saw your thread a while ago, chances are you've given up, but on the off chance that you haven't. A similar question came in awhile ago, I tried to find my replies to that thread when I first saw your post but was unable to locate it. I can't say what device the OP had, but when they took Screenshots vs. shots from their laptop and posted them the images looked identical to us. I want to say when they saved the images and opened them in the gallery app they appeared fine and it was the Pinterest app that was the issue... Check the settings and see if there is anything related to picture quality or display quality. I look again for the thread and see if I'm able to find anything.

Try saving an image and displaying it in another app to see if it is just how Pinterest is displaying it.

In the meantime to reply to this thread please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-18-2020 02:43 AM