I'm using HiSuite to transfer tracks to P20 Pro from mac using iTunes. You can't copy playlists, but what I'm doing is setting up folders with my playlist names, then copying tracks into the folders. Then on the phone instead of viewing playlists, I view folders.
    Trouble is, although in HiSuite, in the folder it keeps the track order (even appends a number to the start of the track name), when you view and play on the phone it plays them alphabetically.
    I know it's anal, but I have got used to listening to tracks in the order that the musician wanted them played in.
    Tried Wondershare Go - waste of money. Any suggestions.
    03-02-2020 06:33 AM
    'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    03-02-2020 09:19 AM
    [Moved to p20 pro forum for specific visibility]
    03-02-2020 09:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is an indirect solution, but a number of years ago, I uploaded my entire iTunes library (including playlists) to my Google Play Music account, and everything was preserved. I'm not sure if it's still possible to do that, since Google is transitioning from GPM to YouTube Music, but they've pledged to bring the music locker feature to YT Music eventually.
    03-05-2020 12:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is an indirect solution, but a number of years ago, I uploaded my entire iTunes library (including playlists) to my Google Play Music account, and everything was preserved. I'm not sure if it's still possible to do that, since Google is transitioning from GPM to YouTube Music, but they've pledged to bring the music locker feature to YT Music eventually.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    03-10-2020 03:39 AM