I can upgrade to this phone next month & I've been looking at videos of this phone but what I want to no is how curved is the screen? I'm use to thin black bezels round the whole screen & the curve kinda puts me off the phone. Can I get a case on the phone ok? Can the curve activate anything on the phone & does it come with a screen protector?
    05-31-2020 07:08 AM
    Mine came with a plastic screen protector.

Yes, if you touch the side of the screen it will launch apps or activate gestures.

I've had a couple of cases. I prefer a holster and that was tough to find.

I got the Huawei P30 pro for the camera and I am delighted. I'm deaf so as a phone I don't really care.

I do need access to Google Keep, Google Calendar, Google Messages for the Web, Google Photos, Google Contacts, GMail, and Google Maps. That's what keeps me from moving to a P40 pro.
    06-02-2020 11:28 AM
    Yeah I need my Google apps. Pretty set on the P30 pro. Just hope I can turn off the side of the screen so I don't accidentally launch an app I don't want etc. Just hope mine will come with a screen protector as I've been watching videos & none have screen protectors.
    06-03-2020 02:48 PM
    Yeah I need my Google apps. Pretty set on the P30 pro. Just hope I can turn off the side of the screen so I don't accidentally launch an app I don't want etc. Just hope mine will come with a screen protector as I've been watching videos & none have screen protectors.
    I've never launched an app by touching the side of the screen.

You can perform actions with a swipe on the side but doing it by mistake just doesn't happen.
    07-04-2020 05:31 AM
    I've had this phone for about a month now & loving it just got one small problem with the camera every time I zoom in to take a picture of the dog it takes the picture half colour & half black & white. Any idea how to stop this?
    07-04-2020 05:40 AM
    Here is what I mean. As you can see the other bed is in colour. Could it be the lighting in the room?
    Attached Thumbnails How much curve does this screen have on the P30/P30 Pro?-img_20200620_014245.jpg  
    07-04-2020 05:42 AM