HiSuite System Update Frustration (RESOLVED)

johnsamuels

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Running on Windows . . . When I try to update to the 124 version software HiSuite always disconnects at 99% downloaded. I've tried 6 times and each time it happens at the end of the download. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

RESOLVED
Finally, HiSuite installed the 124 update on my P30 Pro. Might be a lesson here . . .
The update failed to install when using two PCs with USB 3 - one running Windows 7 the other Windows 10. I then tried again using an old notebook I have that runs Windows 7 and USB 2 ports. This time it worked. The difference seems related to using USB 2.
Anyway, I'm now updated.

Last edited:

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: HiSuite System Update Frustration

Will keep an eye on this one. Out of interest how did you get .124 to show in HiSuite? I tried earlier and it showed .113 as the latest available.

johnsamuels

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I didn't do anything specific to see the update. HiSuite walked me through the installation process, had me appriove some permissions inckluding one so it could read the IEMI, and another to enable HDB. After the install, I selected the check for update option and 124 came up as available.

EDITED:
I have a P30 Pro VOG-L29 model.

johnsamuels

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Finally, HiSuite installed the 124 update on my P30 Pro. Might be a lesson here . . .
The update failed to install when using two PCs with USB 3 - one running Windows 7 the other Windows 10. I then tried again using an old notebook I have that runs Windows 7 and USB 2 ports. This time it worked. The difference seems related to using USB 2.
Anyway, I'm now updated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes