Gesture Controls

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else like these as much as I do? Reminds me of the old Palm webOS days a bit. Takes a day or so to get used to them but no more buttons for me.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I do like them but noticed one annoyance today. When using swift keyboard I swiped all the way to the right and then to center and it triggered back action. I lost all text I was typing on a post.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else like these as much as I do? Reminds me of the old Palm webOS days a bit. Takes a day or so to get used to them but no more buttons for me.
Yep, been using them since the Mate 20 Pro, I have not used the regular Android Navigation keys since late last year.

The Gestures free display real estate Ann are just so much more intuitive.

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
They're nice to have but lacking. I wish someone in Android could do gestures as well as blackberry did.

Anyway the main issue I have with gestures is that there is none to pull the notification shade down. You have to reach to the top.

I love the gestures though. And I'm using them along with Nova Launcher gestures and this is a great experience

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
They're nice to have but lacking. I wish someone in Android could do gestures as well as blackberry did.

Anyway the main issue I have with gestures is that there is none to pull the notification shade down. You have to reach to the top.

I love the gestures though. And I'm using them along with Nova Launcher gestures and this is a great experience

I find when I'm trying to pull down the notifications, I often pull down the search instead. I haven't used Nova in quite some time. I don't mind the EMUI, maybe when I get bored of it I might change it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance