Pre order : Huawei Watch GT

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Nothing, just wanted to let everyone know that they should be receiving it soon if not received. But you guys are marvelous and makes this thread more meaningful than my comments. Appreciate it.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Well no... You saved your money... P30 pro is all hype and nothing, other than zoom. Infact Mate 20 pro is better if you want to stick to huawei. I have initiated a return process for this devcie since it has a very bad display... 1080p compared with any other 1080p device, it is bad.
Too much moneys for me. :(

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
He has every right to post that a preorder device has arrived.

I was asking for some elaboration. What's this have to do with "every right"? ...lol.

Also on a side note....what's the link to order one of these, I can't seem to find it.

Nevermind here it is:
https://huaweicanadapromo.com/

I just placed my order for mine. I'll let you know how long it actually takes. I am working out of province so hopefully there is no complications due to the fact it is not being shipped to my home address.

Last edited:

chris377

May 7, 2014
Visit site
i have the watch too, it was a bonus with p30 pro. i never knew a smartwatch could be so useful. also the battery lasts 10 days

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't being condescending. I have the phone, I just ordered the watch myself, so I was looking for something more than " I just got the watch". Not sure what else to say about it. I certainly don't feel I needed to be chastised for a one word reply. Duly noted. No more one word responses.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Useful in what ways? Can we get some real world feedback on how great or not great the watch is? I've read the reviews, but let's hear some actual user's opinions. :D

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
I was not here to review the watch... Go find out yourself on youtube or somewhere. I was just telling that the smartwatch came much faster than expected. Usually it takes almost a month if not more for the freebies with Pre-order to arrive. And see, once you saw my post you did figure out to order for yourself. Didn't that help you in a way. Hope you remove the negativity in yourself :)

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Woah guys settle down. There was never any negativity here on my end. Call that text message misinterpretion...and that's all. The only thing frustrating for me was finding the link to apply for it, which I posted. At any rate, I wonder how long I'll have to wait? When did you apply for yours and how long did it take?

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I think a lot of confusion is because different areas have different pre order gifts. How long did it take to arrive after claiming?

blackhawksfan75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Woah guys settle down. There was never any negativity here on my end. Call that text message misinterpretion...and that's all. The only thing frustrating for me was finding the link to apply for it, which I posted. At any rate, I wonder how long I'll have to wait? When did you apply for yours and how long did it take?

I would be curious to know this as well. I picked up the P30 Pro on launch day, but didn't fill out the promo form until Saturday. I did have an issue trying to load a picture of the receipt onto the Huawei's website. It kept giving me a red circle with an 'x'. But I did get a confirmation number, so we will see if it worked.

OP, are you returning the Huawei watch, since you have decide to return the device?

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
I filled the promo on Apr 11th and received the watch on Apr 17th.
There was no tracking or shipping number provided and i wasn't expecting the purolator guy show up with a box.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
No, the watch is from huawei, and the phone was from my service provider. So, not returning it.
[/B]

I would be curious to know this as well. I picked up the P30 Pro on launch day, but didn't fill out the promo form until Saturday. I did have an issue trying to load a picture of the receipt onto the Huawei's website. It kept giving me a red circle with an 'x'. But I did get a confirmation number, so we will see if it worked.

OP, are you returning the Huawei watch, since you have decide to return the device?

chris377

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Useful in what ways? Can we get some real world feedback on how great or not great the watch is? I've read the reviews, but let's hear some actual user's opinions. :D

I get all alerts on my watch, alarms, emails, notifications, heart rate, sleep analysis and all the athletic stuff, also long lasting battery and it looks gorgeous, whats not to like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2