04-17-2019 10:56 AM
    I got it just now, in Canada
    And?
    Mathrania likes this.
    04-18-2019 02:31 AM
    And now some dude in China is following you around
    Mathrania likes this.
    04-18-2019 06:00 AM
    Nothing, just wanted to let everyone know that they should be receiving it soon if not received. But you guys are marvelous and makes this thread more meaningful than my comments. Appreciate it.
    belodion likes this.
    04-18-2019 06:32 AM
    Btw, did you guys buy P30 Pro as well?
    04-18-2019 06:32 AM
    Btw, did you guys buy P30 Pro as well?
    Too much moneys for me.
    04-18-2019 07:55 AM
    Well no... You saved your money... P30 pro is all hype and nothing, other than zoom. Infact Mate 20 pro is better if you want to stick to huawei. I have initiated a return process for this devcie since it has a very bad display... 1080p compared with any other 1080p device, it is bad.
    Too much moneys for me.
    04-18-2019 07:58 AM
    And?
    He has every right to post that a preorder device has arrived.
    Mathrania likes this.
    04-18-2019 08:03 AM
    He has every right to post that a preorder device has arrived.
    I was asking for some elaboration. What's this have to do with "every right"? ...lol.

Also on a side note....what's the link to order one of these, I can't seem to find it.

Nevermind here it is:
    https://huaweicanadapromo.com/

I just placed my order for mine. I'll let you know how long it actually takes. I am working out of province so hopefully there is no complications due to the fact it is not being shipped to my home address.
    04-18-2019 09:14 AM
    I was asking for some elaboration. What's this have to do with "every right"?

Also on a side note....what's the link to order one of these, I can't seem to find it.

Nevermind here it is:
    https://huaweicanadapromo.com/
    That didn't really sound like you wanted elaboration. It actually came off as condescending. I took it as 'and, your point being?'
    Mathrania likes this.
    04-18-2019 09:25 AM
    i have the watch too, it was a bonus with p30 pro. i never knew a smartwatch could be so useful. also the battery lasts 10 days
    sledge007 likes this.
    04-18-2019 10:50 AM
    I wasn't being condescending. I have the phone, I just ordered the watch myself, so I was looking for something more than " I just got the watch". Not sure what else to say about it. I certainly don't feel I needed to be chastised for a one word reply. Duly noted. No more one word responses.
    04-18-2019 11:17 AM
    Useful in what ways? Can we get some real world feedback on how great or not great the watch is? I've read the reviews, but let's hear some actual user's opinions.
    04-18-2019 11:18 AM
    I was not here to review the watch... Go find out yourself on youtube or somewhere. I was just telling that the smartwatch came much faster than expected. Usually it takes almost a month if not more for the freebies with Pre-order to arrive. And see, once you saw my post you did figure out to order for yourself. Didn't that help you in a way. Hope you remove the negativity in yourself
    04-18-2019 11:43 AM
    Woah guys settle down. There was never any negativity here on my end. Call that text message misinterpretion...and that's all. The only thing frustrating for me was finding the link to apply for it, which I posted. At any rate, I wonder how long I'll have to wait? When did you apply for yours and how long did it take?
    04-18-2019 12:22 PM
    I think a lot of confusion is because different areas have different pre order gifts. How long did it take to arrive after claiming?
    04-18-2019 01:56 PM
    Woah guys settle down. There was never any negativity here on my end. Call that text message misinterpretion...and that's all. The only thing frustrating for me was finding the link to apply for it, which I posted. At any rate, I wonder how long I'll have to wait? When did you apply for yours and how long did it take?

I would be curious to know this as well. I picked up the P30 Pro on launch day, but didn't fill out the promo form until Saturday. I did have an issue trying to load a picture of the receipt onto the Huawei's website. It kept giving me a red circle with an 'x'. But I did get a confirmation number, so we will see if it worked.

OP, are you returning the Huawei watch, since you have decide to return the device?
    04-18-2019 02:00 PM
    I filled the promo on Apr 11th and received the watch on Apr 17th.
    There was no tracking or shipping number provided and i wasn't expecting the purolator guy show up with a box.
    04-18-2019 02:21 PM
    No, the watch is from huawei, and the phone was from my service provider. So, not returning it.
    [/B]

I would be curious to know this as well. I picked up the P30 Pro on launch day, but didn't fill out the promo form until Saturday. I did have an issue trying to load a picture of the receipt onto the Huawei's website. It kept giving me a red circle with an 'x'. But I did get a confirmation number, so we will see if it worked.

OP, are you returning the Huawei watch, since you have decide to return the device?
    04-18-2019 02:22 PM
    Useful in what ways? Can we get some real world feedback on how great or not great the watch is? I've read the reviews, but let's hear some actual user's opinions.
    I get all alerts on my watch, alarms, emails, notifications, heart rate, sleep analysis and all the athletic stuff, also long lasting battery and it looks gorgeous, whats not to like
    Mathrania and JZ VR like this.
    04-19-2019 01:00 AM
    I get all alerts on my watch, alarms, emails, notifications, heart rate, sleep analysis and all the athletic stuff, also long lasting battery and it looks gorgeous, whats not to like
    Thanks, I was just curious about everyday use. I've had a Moto 360 before which had terrible battery life especially if you used Google Maps. Speaking of which is there an integration with Maps? If you set your trip up on your phone, does it send notifications for when to turn?
    04-19-2019 09:57 AM
    Can you reply to messages on watch?
    04-19-2019 12:34 PM
    no you cannot reply messages, only see them, also u can hang up a phone call. every app u have on the phone can send notifications instantly to the watch, battery life for me is 10 days and i use it regularly for all sorts of things. now in its early days i play with it a lot, i guess it will rise to 12+13 days when im not using it all the time
    04-19-2019 02:22 PM
    I submitted my pre-order device information on April 11 through huaweicanadapromo and I did receive an email saying that it would take 5 days to process. I still haven't received confirmation on if i'm getting the gt watch and when. Is anyone else having this issue as well? It's now April 24th (13 days after I submitted my information) and i'm starting to wonder if I'll even receive it.
    04-23-2019 03:19 PM
    I filled out the online promo form on Saturday April 13th, which I received that same email with a confirmation number. Today, I sent Huawei an email asking if everything did go through okay as I was having an issue loading a picture of the receipt onto their website. No response so far. The CSR at Bell did say it would take 1 - 2 weeks for the watch to arrive.

Have you receive yours sledge007?
    04-23-2019 03:57 PM
42 12