dead pixel

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I usually spend like 20 minutes at the shop before I take the phone and check. However if it appears after a week it may be a stuck one. You need to check what's their policy for dead pixels.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Luckily I was within 15 days exchange with Rogers so i swapped it out :) thank god! I contacted Huawei they were going to get me to send it to them for repair. I was like, I kinda prefer swap since i barely have it for more than 2 weeks.

:)

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I hate when they do that, why send it f it's less than 2 weeks old, then wait God knows how long for it.
2 weeks is not a lot but better than what we have here in Thailand, which is 7 days only.

As much as I hate apple I love their dead pixel policy, which is just 1 or it was at least with small screens.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Sorry to say. Huawei support is not at all good in Canada. Comparing it to Google, Samsung and apple. Get device protection from rogers.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Luckily I was within 15 days exchange with Rogers so i swapped it out :) thank god! I contacted Huawei they were going to get me to send it to them for repair. I was like, I kinda prefer swap since i barely have it for more than 2 weeks.

:)

So glad it worked out for you! Phew! Good to know that Rogers is on that. I'm also with Rogers!