Huawei P30 Pro update 9.1.0.140(C185ER1P5)

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
It's a PITA and compares nothing to using a laser range finder... A nifty gimmick for recreational use but I would never trust it to fully measure someone's home for an insurance claim. Would you trust it if your house burnt down and these measurements are used to calculate what (essentially) your home is worth? Missing measurements can mean the difference of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
It's a PITA and compares nothing to using a laser range finder... A nifty gimmick for recreational use but I would never trust it to fully measure someone's home for an insurance claim. Would you trust it if your house burnt down and these measurements are used to calculate what (essentially) your home is worth? Missing measurements can mean the difference of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.

I know I can use it to measure height with centimetre accuracy, if you're looking for millimetre accuracy then probably not and it probably doesn't work well under all scenarios but I haven't tried it all that much.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I know I can use it to measure height with centimetre accuracy, if you're looking for millimetre accuracy then probably not and it probably doesn't work well under all scenarios but I haven't tried it all that much.

It's a pain period. A laser I can measure instantly.. Put it in the wall, push the button done, it has a large screen so I can do 4 measurements quick then write them down. This novelty feature is nothing more than that and no practical use in a working scenario. For fun I'm sure it works great. That's all I was getting at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC