08-19-2019 07:07 PM
46 12
tools
    keeping my mate 20 pro for as long as I can..best phones till date..best camera with killer battery life..good size...and love the IR blaster...I know the trump and Huawei problem will be solved within a month as same thing happened to ZTE..trump will take some fine and everything will be back to normal...
    Mate 20 pro just saved the day for me coz it had the IR blaster...went to friends farm house which is quiet old...and it was burning hot..tried to switch the A/c on but remotes were missing...to my rescue came mate 20 pro and the IR blaster...I switch mine and others rooms A/c on and got a good nights sleep..all friends were soo shocked...and thought it was an app ..and I said no it's a hardware things which only my mate 20 has
    note1note9 and JZ VR like this.
    06-03-2019 06:36 PM
    Keeping my phone until I need to replace it out of necessity.
    JZ VR likes this.
    06-21-2019 09:38 AM
    I'm so gonna keep and support #huawei I have #mate10pro , company's #psmart2019 (still unboxed), wife is keeping #p20pro , stepson#p10, mother #p9lite , stepfather #honor8 ... Ou, #p9lite mini in the drawer... Did I mention that I have smart scale, and color band 1 and 2... Definitely not throwing money on overpriced #galaxys10 or #iphone x...
    JZ VR likes this.
    06-25-2019 04:04 PM
    I bought a Huawei P30Pro at EE. I like the photography of this mobile phone. It is really amazing. I also received Google related news. I don’t think there will be any big impact. Recently, Huawei also issued a statement and felt that there is any doubt. I think can check this information.https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/campaign/huawei-answers/
    JZ VR likes this.
    06-28-2019 10:31 AM
    Ok crisis is over. You can go about your business again. https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...an-lifted.html
    JZ VR likes this.
    06-29-2019 12:47 PM
    Will keep using Huawei, in fact all my future phones will be Huawei, partly because they make the best phones and partly because I can't stand US bullying.
    kojackjku and Golurk like this.
    07-23-2019 02:49 AM
    Me too jz. I'm moving to huawei asap.
    JZ VR likes this.
    08-03-2019 04:13 PM
    Huawei is the way
    08-04-2019 02:27 AM
    Any Huawei phone released before the ban will be unaffected. So if you have the Mate 20 Pro, P30 Pro etc they will continue to receive updates and access to the play store as normal. As for future Huawei phones, the future looks uncertain concerning their partnership with Google apps/play store/software etc
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-13-2019 11:12 AM
    Any Huawei phone released before the ban will be unaffected. So if you have the Mate 20 Pro, P30 Pro etc they will continue to receive updates and access to the play store as normal. As for future Huawei phones, the future looks uncertain concerning their partnership with Google apps/play store/software etc
    This is really good to know. Thank you for sharing.
    08-13-2019 12:48 PM
    This is really good to know. Thank you for sharing.
    Happy to help

(*Hopes that wasn’t sarcasm* lol)
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-13-2019 12:53 PM
    Happy to help

(*Hopes that wasn’t sarcasm* lol)
    Oh no, it was definitely not sarcasm! Sorry, it's hard to tell over forums sometimes! But it was very serious. So serious in fact that I omitted emojis, when maybe I should've added some in hindsight!

To be honest, I *really* wanted a P30 but due to all this Huawei/US stuff I gave up on pulling the trigger. It's good to know that there is the option if I need it! My fear is that my brother lives and works in the States and when I go over there to visit him, or even message him from Canada, I'm scared my phone would be rendered useless.
    08-13-2019 01:54 PM
    Oh no, it was definitely not sarcasm! Sorry, it's hard to tell over forums sometimes! But it was very serious. So serious in fact that I omitted emojis, when maybe I should've added some in hindsight!

To be honest, I *really* wanted a P30 but due to all this Huawei/US stuff I gave up on pulling the trigger. It's good to know that there is the option if I need it! My fear is that my brother lives and works in the States and when I go over there to visit him, or even message him from Canada, I'm scared my phone would be rendered useless.
    Yeah the P30 looks like a great phone...shame the ongoing ban has affected its reputation in consumers’ eyes. For the same price as an iPhone XR and S10e you’re getting a 6.1 inch FHD OLED display, triple rear cameras with OIS, wide angle and 3x telephoto, Kirin 980, big battery and an in-display fingerprint sensor.

Thankfully there’ll always be OnePlus for a flagship phone at a mid-range price.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-13-2019 03:30 PM
    Yeah the P30 looks like a great phone...shame the ongoing ban has affected its reputation in consumers’ eyes. For the same price as an iPhone XR and S10e you’re getting a 6.1 inch FHD OLED display, triple rear cameras with OIS, wide angle and 3x telephoto, Kirin 980, big battery and an in-display fingerprint sensor.

Thankfully there’ll always be OnePlus for a flagship phone at a mid-range price.
    The flagship Honor phones fills that spot nicely.
    08-13-2019 11:49 PM
    The flagship Honor phones fills that spot nicely.
    True, but since Honor is owned by Huawei they are also affected by the ban >_<
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-14-2019 03:51 AM
    True, but since Honor is owned by Huawei they are also affected by the ban >_<
    Very sad. I love Honor.
    08-14-2019 07:29 AM
    Very sad. I love Honor.
    I agree..they make very good phones.

The Honor Play can be considered as the spiritual predecessor of the Pocophone F1 now that I think of it.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-18-2019 06:29 AM
    I agree..they make very good phones.

The Honor Play can be considered as the spiritual predecessor of the Pocophone F1 now that I think of it.
    They really do. Great value for the money. Almost reminds me of Nexus back in the day.
    08-18-2019 04:10 PM
    My current plan is to wait for the Mate 30 Pro xD... In Indonesia they have this 100% moneyback guarantee if Google stops providing stuff to Huawei(for 1 year after purchase) . So yeah its a good deal.
    08-18-2019 07:10 PM
    They really do. Great value for the money. Almost reminds me of Nexus back in the day.
    Lol the Nexus 6P looked really advanced to me when it was released...mostly because I had an iPhone 5s. Seeing the big QHD AMOLED display, large battery, curved aluminium design and octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM made me quite envious. The 5s had less than HD (640p) 4 inch LCD display, 1GB of RAM and a lower clocked dual core processor >_<

However, Android back then wasn’t as smooth as iOS. To me Android only surpassed iOS after Nougat.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-19-2019 05:54 AM
    Lol the Nexus 6P looked really advanced to me when it was released...mostly because I had an iPhone 5s. Seeing the big QHD AMOLED display, large battery, curved aluminium design and octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM made me quite envious. The 5s had less than HD (640p) 4 inch LCD display, 1GB of RAM and a lower clocked dual core processor >_<

However, Android back then wasn’t as smooth as iOS. To me Android only surpassed iOS after Nougat.
    Android has gotten better with time as far as software is concerned. I too thought the 6P was pretty advanced for its time! It was a gorgeous phone with a beautiful display too.
    08-19-2019 07:07 PM
46 12