Are there any good anamorphic lenses available for the Huawei P30 Pro? Some with a dedicated case (not the ones with wobbly clips, no thanks) and which also works while the phone's optical and electronic image stabilizations are active (without showing black bars/shadows left and right in your recordings)?

I asked Moment if they are going to produce a case for the P30 Pro just a few moments ago. Will update here when I get a reply.
    08-20-2019 03:47 AM
    Are there any good anamorphic lenses available for the Huawei P30 Pro? Some with a dedicated case (not the ones with wobbly clips, no thanks) and which also works while the phone's optical and electronic image stabilizations are active (without showing black bars/shadows left and right in your recordings)?

I asked Moment if they are going to produce a case for the P30 Pro just a few moments ago. Will update here when I get a reply.
    Other than Moment. Rhinoshield should have it too but they don't.
    08-20-2019 06:37 AM
    I don't even see an anamorphic lens on Rhinoshield's official website...

I found a Wolffilms anamorphic lens with a dedicated case for the P30 Pro on Amazon (Germany), but I don't know if it will produce black bars / shadows on the sides due to the P30 Pro's image stabilization.

Using a gimbal is not a solution for me though because I am not going to carry it around all day in crowded places.
    08-20-2019 07:58 AM
    Thanks exactly what i was looking 4, i have a Zhiyun smooth 4 which is going up for sale soon, i will go for a dji 3 which is smaller and more travel friendly.
    08-20-2019 03:43 PM
    I got a reply from Moment that they don't have a case for the P30 Pro in their pipeline, but they sent me a link to a survey where I could sign that I would like to see a case for this phone being made.

Here's the link to their survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F..._kJBA/viewform

If you find the time, you could sign there as well. Select "Other" in the device selection and enter "Huawei P30 Pro".

I also found another anamorphic lens with a quick fit case on Amazon, called the

"Apexel 1.33x Anamorphic Lens with Phone Case for Huawei P30 Pro",

but that doesn't look very trustworthy as they show a generic image for every device their cases are available for, and the price is very low as well.
    08-21-2019 03:45 AM