Anyone trying the EMUI 10 beta?

Mikey88Chaos

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a big step in the right direction. Unfortunately, I'm unable to enroll for some reason. Anyone know a workaround? I have the P30 Pro. Screenshot_20190907_150851.jpeg

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I enrolled however still waiting approval, however my phone is a c431 hope the beta will be rolled out soon.
60b02ab1703edf3699ddfcf11d8b34e7.jpg

Mikey88Chaos

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm considering returning this thing to be honest. I really like the super fast charging and the camera but the software and support is weak.

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering returning this thing to be honest. I really like the super fast charging and the camera but the software and support is weak.
What do you mean with weak software support. I had to wait a couple of days, today they joined my device in the beta. Tbh not many other manufacturers have A10 yet aside from Google/Oneplus etc. Software works great on 9.1 for me i just want to try out 10 but that does not mean support is weak...

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

What weak software support?

They're pretty consistent with updates.
Far more so than LG and I get updates more regularly than my wife's Samsung gets.

The beta for EMUI 10 is only available in certain countries.

You'll still get it before Samsung gets Android 10

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I also couldn't enroll for the beta and I'm assuming it's because my service provider, Telcel, is in Mexico and the beta isn't available in Spanish. However, that said, I've been a Google user since the Nexus 5 and this year I looked at the Pixel 4, read reviews about the Huawei camera, and decided to try Huawei.

There was some trepidation and I held onto my Pixel 3 like Linus holds onto his blanket. Now, eleven days in, I've decided to jump ship. I'm not a fan of EMUI and if I had the choice I would run stock Android but it isn't a perfect world. I'm adjusting to EMUI 9.1, will adjust to EMUI 10, given the chance, and am delighted with the camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance