This seems to happen either in my car or when connected to my BT headphones.

In the car I can be playing my Podcast app and if I move from "Media" to "Radio" and then back to "Media" it will start to play the Music app rather than the Podcast app that I had been using. The Music app wouldn't even be on in the background prior to it starting up.

A similar thing is happening on my headphones now too. I was watching something on YouTube and paused it using the headphone controls. When I pressed play again, it starts the Music app.

"A little frustrating!" is an understatement!!

Any help would be appreciated, even if I have to use a 3rd party app to do something about it.
    10-15-2019 07:52 PM
    I have the same issue with the LG stock music app on my V20. It seems once the music app is opened manually, it'll want to re-open upon Bluetooth connection the rest of the day. I rarely use it, so eventually it stops and doesn't bother me until the next time I manually open it. You can try clearing the music app cache or app data (it won't delete your music files, but would delete things like your playlists or custom settings).
    10-15-2019 08:32 PM
    I rarely use the Music app as I usually listen to podcasts through BeyondPod, but I've cleared the app cache and data...and now we wait!!

Cheers
    G
    10-15-2019 08:54 PM