Dear Community

I find it frustrating that when I close an app in my folder, completely closes the folder, if you call it a folder.

Is there not a way to to change this feature?

As shown below.
    Attached Thumbnails Folder Control-58472.jpg  
    11-09-2019 08:43 AM
    Dear Community

I find it frustrating that when I close an app in my folder, completely closes the folder, if you call it a folder.

As shown below.
    Hello. I'm just curious what the purpose of keeping the folder open would be? I think it would be equally annoying to have to manually close the folder. I was just curious so sorry for posting without an answer.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-10-2019 02:12 PM
    Dear Community

As shown below.
    Little confused how do you close a app in a folder?
    11-10-2019 02:33 PM
    I understand that, but its about having the choice for both; which would take possibly two touched.
    Example: one of my folders is just for Microsoft apps because I am studying.
    I may want to open word and the PowerPoint where one step back would not give me space to digress.
    I you can see from my folders, I think it's quite busy and the opportunity to be productive can easily diminished.
    11-10-2019 08:05 PM
    I understand that, but its about having the choice for both; which would take possibly two touched.
    Example: one of my folders is just for Microsoft apps because I am studying.
    I may want to open word and the PowerPoint where one step back would not give me space to digress.
    I you can see from my folders, I think it's quite busy and the opportunity to be productive can easily diminished.
    That's the way it works in a folder , you open 1 app in there it will close the folder and go into that app nothing I'm aware can change that
    11-10-2019 08:15 PM
    Yes. That folder is a collection of apps, not like a folder on a PC that contains numerous documents.
    11-11-2019 09:06 AM