I would like to know why these headphones keeps disconnecting.
    Isn't there a more stable app than the owner app, which is far from helpful, for android devices?
    02-13-2020 12:31 PM
    Connecting and disconnecting has nothing to do with the app - that's between the headphones and the phone.

Are you walking too far from the phone to maintain the connection? (30 meters - around 100 feet

Do you have your body between the active part of the earphone (only one of them is active - the one you charge) and the phone? That can, depending on your body, exceed the range. (One pound of very conductive body tissue can absorb as much signal as 20 feet of air.) If that's the issue, turn the earphones around (left for right) or move the phone to your other side.

Bluetooth headphones are Class 3 - 1 mw - ~1 meter (<3.3 feet) range. Regardless of their "longer distance" claims. (People are so scared of "radiation" - but want more of it right next to their heads, to get longer range from Bluetooth. - you can't have the range without the radiation.) Some headphones are Class 2 - 10 mw - 10 meters - but the human body can still absorb all of that.
    Laura Knotek and jtv1 like this.
    02-13-2020 03:25 PM
    Rukbat

Love the depth of info
    Some would see as over the top, but for me I'd definitely keep in my library for future use

Thanks
    02-28-2020 05:43 PM