Tinder now on App Gallery on Huawei P40 devices.

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
Not that I use it but ive just seen Tinder is now available on AppGallery on P40 phones. If that was going to change your mind about buying one! If anyone wants me to check an App that’s available for em I can, my mate said he wasn’t going to get one until he knew his daily use apps were there which they are now!

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Make (tinder) Love, not (trade) war! Hehe, that's what it's all about. Great to hear, doing my research now and thinking taking the plunge with a P40 Pro, it looks sick and DxOmark seems to have crowned it king/queen again. I have a mate with P20 pro and says it's the best battery he's ever had.

SamRH1

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
They are making their way through all the top apps by looks of things. I don't use tinder (honestly) but between AppGallery and Petal search I find all sort of apps like that. Take the plunge, be a maverick LOL.

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
So far so good, the apps been pretty good so far, though it wasn't the most difficult of apps!!

I agree some people have said isn't it a pain using two stores to download apps from but I just point out google devices have this too.

I mainly use petal search now as its just easier, even put a search bar on the home screen so I don't even need to launch the app

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
They are making their way through all the top apps by looks of things. I don't use tinder (honestly) but between AppGallery and Petal search I find all sort of apps like that. Take the plunge, be a maverick LOL.

That’s what seems to be happening, I’ve added a fair few things to the Wish List too as I have a mate works for Huawei and said the most things are added to the wish list the better cos then Huawei can see what people actually are missing and go to the developers

garlow

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
That’s what seems to be happening, I’ve added a fair few things to the Wish List too as I have a mate works for Huawei and said the most things are added to the wish list the better cos then Huawei can see what people actually are missing and go to the developers

Ooo didnt know about thw wish list, will have to start giving that a go

masshuu

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Well the only Google app I think I use is authenticator.
But I would need my banking apps to work.
I'm interested in testing a cheap Huawei without pay services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21