Huawei P40 Petal Search opinions.

papajack316

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
I am looking to purchase Huawei P40 Pro but the none google thing is a big put off.

I have heard Huawei have a new app search tool known as "Petal Search"

Does anybody know if Petal Search is safe to use for banking apps? Also do notifications work as normal with apps downloaded from Petal Search?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Definitely look at those threads! Also, I thought I read a user state that they use their banking app effectively on their Huawei device.

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi I have a P40 Pro and I use petal search all the time. Its an incredible app and has helped me get all the apps that I couldn't get from phone clone :)

papajack316

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have a P40 Pro and I use petal search all the time. Its an incredible app and has helped me get all the apps that I couldn't get from phone clone :)

Can you get you tube from Petal Search? How do apps downloaded from Petal Search work with notifications? Do you use a banking app downloaded from Petal Search?

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Can you get you tube from Petal Search? How do apps downloaded from Petal Search work with notifications? Do you use a banking app downloaded from Petal Search?

Hi no you cannot get youtube from petal search, I myself have pinned the website to my home page and I can still cast over to my smart TV.
There are certain banking apps on petal search but I don't think they are all there. I phone cloned mine over but Barclays doesn't work. I found out on here though that this seems to be a Barclays thing and they have issues with Beta android software devices to.
in terms of notifications ive still got them through, I had to download Instagram from petal search and all my notifications have come through. I also like the fact that its now coming preloaded on the new phones - again a nice little nugget from this site!!

papajack316

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi no you cannot get youtube from petal search, I myself have pinned the website to my home page and I can still cast over to my smart TV.
There are certain banking apps on petal search but I don't think they are all there. I phone cloned mine over but Barclays doesn't work. I found out on here though that this seems to be a Barclays thing and they have issues with Beta android software devices to.
in terms of notifications ive still got them through, I had to download Instagram from petal search and all my notifications have come through. I also like the fact that its now coming preloaded on the new phones - again a nice little nugget from this site!!

Thanks for detailed reponse. Appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze