Best Google replacements on Huawei P40 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

garlow

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey Guys and Gals

I've recently acquired a P40 Pro and ofc it doesn't have google apps pre installed I knew this going in. But what can you guys recommend as replacements for the top google apps like photos drive etc. Google maps works fine so no need to replace that.

Thanks in advance! :D

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
Also I never should have let myself get this deep into Google but I had books bought in Google Play Books so I'm a bit snookered there but I've started using Kindle again.

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wasn't going to bother with Huawei Drive but they were giving me 2TB for £3.50 pm so I figured why not!
YouTube is the biggest one but you don't need to replace it. Just go to [deleted by mod - app to avoid a paid service] you can thank me later ������

wait 2TB for 3.50? how? that's insane! I got 50gb free?

Last edited by a moderator:

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I wasn't going to bother with Huawei Drive but they were giving me 2TB for £3.50 pm so I figured why not!
YouTube is the biggest one but you don't need to replace it. Just go to [deleted by mod - app to avoid a paid service] you can thank me later ������

That's an amazing deal, especially if you actually need that storage, I got one myself but I can't find the deal, when did you get yours and how did you sign up to that?

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
So ive found that you can still use google photos through the browser and it seems alright tbh, can still upload/download :D

waheyy!! Its good

That's an amazing deal, especially if you actually need that storage, I got one myself but I can't find the deal, when did you get yours and how did you sign up to that?

yeah I wanna know haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz