JustEat/UberEats/Deliveroo Apps on P40 series?

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I've had the P40 pro for a couple of months now and I love it. Got most of my apps with no problem through Phone Clone and Petal Search. However I cannot get UberEats/Deliveroo/Just Eat to work. I was wondering whether anyone had a solution. Cheers

sjtechhart

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi xTiex. I was having the same problem with just eat. I don't have the other two where i live but i was really happy to see when a checked a wee while ago using petal search that there is now a "quickapp" for Just Eat. It goes on my home screen just like a normal app and let's me use just eat as normal. I've not checked for the other two but maybe have a look on petal again if you've not tried in the last few days.

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi xTiex. I was having the same problem with just eat. I don't have the other two where i live but i was really happy to see when a checked a wee while ago using petal search that there is now a "quickapp" for Just Eat. It goes on my home screen just like a normal app and let's me use just eat as normal. I've not checked for the other two but maybe have a look on petal again if you've not tried in the last few days.

That's a great shout actually, does it even work for location services?

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site

Also have you tried for any of the others Deliveroo/UberEats? I know my cousin was delivering with them, and apparently they need GMS, wonder whether it could work with Quick Apps

sjtechhart

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I just asks for your postcode and that was it. I had a quick look there and UberEats is there a quick app too. Not that i can test it too much as i said dont have it where i live.

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I just asks for your postcode and that was it. I had a quick look there and UberEats is there a quick app too. Not that i can test it too much as i said dont have it where i live.

Oh yeah, sorry got ya. I see you're quite new to the forum, do you have a P40 series yourself?

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, hoping someone can answer on here:)

Yeah, I've looked around a bit myself. Might be a case of waiting for more developments. I did see they added Bolt onto their App Gallery, which is a ride-haling app, which uses GPS, so it can't be too long for the rest. So hopefully it won't too long. Defos would appreciate knowing more then.

SamRH1

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
That's exactly how I use mine. It isn't 100% perfect but it is a fantastic alternative that most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between.

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Oh I didn't know that, good to know! So can't be that far off now

You're right, they already have them working mostly in Asia, it's just about devs integrating the Huawei Mobile Services instead of the Google ones. Which shouldn't be too hard, since it's just just Android.

alex2l

Official Huawei Representative
Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi there – hoping I can help here. Have you tried accessing these via their websites? From here you should be able to order and use as normal. Let me know how you get on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15