P8 Lite Software Install stuck at 90%

xFearful Pepperx

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm trying to unlock the bootloader so I can root my device, but with the phone plugged into the usb, it starts a software install (not sure what software it's installing). The only problem is the install gets stuck at 90%

All I see on my screen is a nearly complete blue circle, inside that there is a usb icon and 90% displayed. Underneath the nearly finished circle, it just says 'Huawei software installing', nothing else.

I have tried unplugging the device and using the unlock command in command prompt but still, nothing happens.

Please help if you can,

regards,
frustrated Huawei user

Bowen Sui

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. I followed this guide to root my Huawei p8 Lite. Step by Step guide to unlock bootloader and … | Huawei P8lite

I running the script INSTALAR-ROOT-P8-LITE.bat. It was able to finish the step "copy supersu", but the phone couldn't reboot itself in the step "adb.exe shell /sbin/recovery".

I aborted the script. Shut down the phone and press volume up, volume down and power button to reboot. The phone goes into "Huawei software installing" interface and stuck at 90%