Hi!
    After turning on wifi or mobile data, the phone slows down, apps don't reply. With Simple System Monitor, I've checked the parameters, and while this happens, disk activity is 100% read and 100% write, for a few minutes. Why can this happen? What app does this? Turning on wifi and mobile data permanently is not an option.
    Thanks!
    01-18-2019 08:35 AM
    Hi!
    After turning on wifi or mobile data, the phone slows down, apps don't reply. With Simple System Monitor, I've checked the parameters, and while this happens, disk activity is 100% read and 100% write, for a few minutes. Why can this happen? What app does this? Turning on wifi and mobile data permanently is not an option.
    Thanks!
    Can you check where your wifi connected? It would be interesting if your Huawei was 'phoning home'.
    Do you have playstore auto update on? Have you looked to see if that is it?
    01-18-2019 08:41 AM
    If this only happens for a few minutes after gaining internet access, I think it's just all the net related apps syncing up and checking for updates. Email, Google Play, weather apps, messengers, etc.
    01-18-2019 08:52 AM
    Now I turned off playstore auto update, let's see, if it will be better....
    01-20-2019 09:36 AM
    Yes, it's happening for a few minutes, but in that period, the phone is ununseable. A few days ago, after turning on wifi, and pressing the side button, after a few secs, a popup box displayed: "system is not responding, do you want to wait or shut down?", or something similar.
    01-20-2019 09:39 AM
    Hi!
    Thanks!
    Uninstall Simple System Monitor and any other battery saver, crap, and system monitor apps you have. Clear your cache partition and reboot. Check your battery stats in the Settings, battery usage. This shouldn't be that hard to pinpoint.
    01-20-2019 10:23 AM
    Playstore auto update turning off not solved, uninstalled Simple System Monitor. No other softwares to uninstall, now rebooting. I'll be back after few day testing.
    01-27-2019 02:28 PM