Why won't my Huawei P8 Lite boot?

zman_11

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Huawei P8 Lite won't boot

I had my phone on and charging without the sim in it, but on WiFi so it would stay updated. Decided to switch back to it with my AT&T sim card. Turned it off, put the sim card in and then it wouldn't boot up. I took the sim card back out, same issue. Plugged it back in and no charge light is coming one. Tried powering it on while holding volume up key, then same while holding volume down key. Still nothing. Called support, they didn't try to help me fix it, just said they would send me a return label and to just send it in. Being a phone enthusiast who uses Android, Windows and Blackberry phones, I find it ridiculous that I can't do something to try and rectify the situation. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Johnny

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Huawei P8 Lite won't boot

Have you tried holding Power and Volume Up+Down for a minute or two? Up and Down together in other words, rather than Up or Down only.

Posted via the Android Central App

Android and Some

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone. Well I had the same problem with Huawei P8 and the Sony Experia M2 (both phones are similar in design and build) and the fix was the same for both. You need to let the batter drain completely. And then and only then will the Flash EEPROM (Electric Eraseable Progamable Memory will flash itself. ) Or else it will loop over and over and wont allow a full reboot or a charge. Wait 1 week with out using it and you will see wala all is good. Also make sure you have a cable that is original or at the very least your phone charged with it and USB that you know never had issues with your phone. Some of you guys may have a imposter cable that is not recognized by the phone. The first sollution is a sure fix..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21