Got my P9!

Peter Cotton

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I was excited yesterday when I arrived at home to find my new P9 and free Huawei watch at home from Vodafone (UK). What a package! They even included an official Huawei case which was really nice. Anyway, 24 hours in and I'm very impressed with the package. Especially the battery life. It came off charge at 5am this morning, had a fair amount of use during my 1 hour each way commute and I've still got 43% battery left! I'm hoping to check out the camera in more detail tomorrow but if anyone has any questions please ask and I will try my best to answer!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'll certainly be interested to know how the camera is. The Honor 5X's camera is pretty disappointing, so I hope they did a good job with this one!

The free Huawei Watch is a very impressive freebie. I have one, and it's very nice. Did you get it with the stainless steel band or leather?

Peter Cotton

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I got the leather band included although I may look to upgrade to a stainless steel for the summer. I'm out and about today testing the camera, so far not blown away to be honest. It produces good photos but not as good as the hype!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That case is pretty slick!

In what way does Inbox not play nice? One thing I noticed about my Honor 5X is that certain Google services seem to be very slow with syncing (even if I have them set to be excluded from Huawei's aggressive battery-saving efforts), like Calendar and Hangouts. Is that what you're seeing as well?

CrimsonRonin

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, mine should be arriving today!

I ordered through CPW so aren't getting the watch but getting the Huawei Band instead TT_TT

Still, looking forward to getting the handset! I'm a bit worried about going down to a smaller screen (using a Nexus 6 atm) but we'll see.

Peter Cotton

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm enjoying the smaller screen, I had the 6P before and found it too big. It's nice to be able to use the screen with one hand while walking etc, something I couldn't do safely with the 6P!

easyriderlovescs

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Huawei P9 Lite. Everytime I connect the phone to my PC, I have to manually go to the phone settings and select Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) under Select USB Configuration, then only I can transfer files to and from the phone and PC. How do I setup the phone so that I don't have to manually set these options every time I connect the phone to my PC? Pls help thanks.

From a frustrated Huawei P9 Lite user.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke