Huawei p9 users opinions plz?

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello p9 fans
Need your honest opinion please
I am thinking of buying the new p9
But i am confused between the p9 and the new oneplus 3?
So users who tried the p9 , plz tell me how is the battery life of this mobile. I always open the mobile data all day long and use my phone mainly for browsing, facebook,whats app and emailing.
And all of these applications are used by the mobile data not wifi.
So how is the battery life time and how long is the screen on time using the mobile data and adjusting the screen brightness to below than medium?
Also how is the camera quality? Some say it is amazing and others say it is not of very high quality specially at night due to the absence of OIS.
Also how is the build quality of the metal used? Some reviewers said that it is flimsy metal that can happened to have scratches amd dents very easy.
I had before the p8 and i suffer from scratches in the piece of glass covering the back camera ,so is it the same scenario in the p9?
Please i need honest opinions.
I am using now my galaxy s7 but i dont like the quality of the phone as the home button is badly scratched after 4 months of usage.build quality is one of the main concerns to me.
Regards.

mania626

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
P9 is an amazing phone , so far the only thing that I'm not to happy about is the iu, but I read somewhere that there is a huge update coming in September or around there , camera is great , build is great ,fingerprint sensor works good , no too much to complain about it , you can switch no another laucher in the meantime like nova while the update comes.good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
P9 is an amazing phone , so far the only thing that I'm not to happy about is the iu, but I read somewhere that there is a huge update coming in September or around there , camera is great , build is great ,fingerprint sensor works good , no too much to complain about it , you can switch no another laucher in the meantime like nova while the update comes.good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

How is the battery life if using mobile data all day?
How much screen on time you can achieve if the screen brightness is adjusted to below medium?