Error regarding Googlequicksearchbox in camera of P9 Lite

AitchyB

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, I've tried all the above and it didn't work, very frustrating, but then I stumbled on a YouTube vid that did work. So on your P9, go to "Settings : Apps : Advanced (at the bottom) : App Permissions : Microphone and slide/switch off Google App". Hey Presto!! Video will record.

Darcy Oreilly

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
This happened on my Mate 9. The persistent error message will pop up in every app that uses the microphone. Tried clearing cache, wiping cache partition but didn't help. The only way is to disable OK Google detection from any screen. Sad that there's no other way.
View attachment 253567
View attachment 253568
View attachment 253569

I used this as my phone kept getting pop ups so I couldn't use my camera and this method has sorted it out thanks would recommend trying this

shahrilKLMAS

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I have solved problem by this step.

Attachments

• IMG_20170922_115543.jpg
    IMG_20170922_115543.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20170922_115504.jpg
    IMG_20170922_115504.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20170922_115439.jpg
    IMG_20170922_115439.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20170922_115411.jpg
    IMG_20170922_115411.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 3

Ashok Reddy3

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
Settings --> Google --> Search --> Voice --> turn off all
Settings --> Google --> Search --> Screen Search --> turn off

try this, the error will stop.. it is working for me and the error never came back

The1Lord

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
So none of these suggestions worked for me, when trying to get rid of "is currently recording audio.com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox"

So I did the only thing I could do and did a Network Settings Reset.

Settings
Advanced Settings
(Scroll down)
Backup & reset
Network Settings Reset.

Hope I helped anyone, it was an annoying error to get rid of.

Guillermo Owen Kank

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
I tried to wipe partition, doesn't work.
I tried to delete voide model(in google now) , doesn´t work
I tried to disable google now assistant-> google(swipe left) ->settings-> voice-> voice match-> disable Say "Ok Google" any time . Yes , OK works, but I want to have activate my google assistant.
*I tried this and works, google assistant and ANY app that use mic(recorder, whatsapp voice,etc) without error :
- Swipe down(menu bar)-> go to Settings(wheel icon)-> Apps -> tap on icon Avdanced(wheel icon)-> choose Default app settings -> go Assistance &voice input:
Choose none in Assist app
Chosse Basic Google recognition in voice input.

Save it .

Now works both google assistant(any place and app , you can say "OK GOOGLE")and any app that use mic to record o send voice message.

what a relief!!:)

welkina

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Not sure if I'm just lucky but after reading the posts and not really understanding about Google Now (not on my phone as far as I know) I just went to Settings/Apps and opened the Google App, then clicked on the list of permissions to open that, then denied permission for voice, phone, sms, and contacts. voila, no more problem on my phone. Guess it has to do with Google Assistant, but I don't use that on my phone (even though it annoying pops up when I touch the bottom icons to go to home or something). Hope this helps someone.

Jaskcity

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Happy New Year to you all!

I have owned a Huawei P9 Lite for roughly 6 months now and am quite happy with it. However, for the past few days, I've been having the following problem ...

Whenever I open the camera, I get an error, which, roughly translated from Dutch, says "Camera is recording audio. Com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:interactor can't open at the moment"

(I added a screenshot)

If I tap "OK", the error message disappears, but pops right up again seconds later. I can use the camera, but it is of course very annoying if you can't see what you're snapping pictures of.

I've been Googling about this and I found out that Quicksearchbox refers to a search box or Google Now. However, I do not have a search box widget on my screen and I also don't see the connection between the camera and that, nor the link with Google Now.

I can't find any topics about the entire error on Google.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I would prefer not to do a factory reset if not necessary.

Greetings,

Lenny

Easy fixed!

1. Open "Google" app
2. Settings
3.voice
4.vocie match
5. Disable access with voice match
(ok Google)
Done!!

Forum statistics

Threads