Red Green Blue boot screen on huwaei android P9 Lite

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am getting Red Green Blue boot screen on huwaei android P9 Lite.

Anyone has any idea on how it can be resolved?

benny_utzer

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
i have the same problem on a Huawei Mate 10 Lite. it shows this screen after booting and never gets out of it.

mate.jpg

what is this, and what can be done about it? there is data on the phone, that i want to regain.

anybody knows this and has a solution?

greetings
benny

benny_utzer

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
i just tried it. i can not really turn it off, only restart it. when i push the power and vol+ button, it just gets back to the red-green-blue screen. it also does not turn off the screen, it just stays there.

i will wait until the battery is drained and then try it again from a fresh start. but if it should not be able to boot the phone into recovery mode, are there any other options?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i just tried it. i can not really turn it off, only restart it. when i push the power and vol+ button, it just gets back to the red-green-blue screen. it also does not turn off the screen, it just stays there.

i will wait until the battery is drained and then try it again from a fresh start. but if it should not be able to boot the phone into recovery mode, are there any other options?
Hi, welcome to AC!
How did this appear? Where u on home screen and just turn to this screen?

benny_utzer

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
i tried it, but it always boots into the red-green-blue. there seems no way of getting around it.

i dont know exactly how it happened. i got the phone from a friend. when she gave it to me, the issue was that it always booted into a start screen, with the android and huawei logo on it, but didnt go any further. after a few restarts, the red-green-blue appeared and we never got past that. we really didnt do anything other than restarting.

the friend told me that one day she let the battery drain to 0, then recharged it over night, and then she had the issue of the phone not booting anymore. that is when she gave it to me.

is there any hope? i tried all combinations of buttons, but it just goes nowhere.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm suspecting some major hardware failure, if you can't even force a shutoff. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop for more accurate diagnosis. Sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21