with my Bluetooth headset connected and paired, the sound playing music on Google Play music is really low.

I turned the volume all the way on the watch in Google Play music, but sound is still low.

when I connect the same headsets to my phone and play them, the sound is loud. so it's not the headset.

I just got my watch today, am I missing a setting or something?
    03-18-2018 12:39 AM
    I've been having this problem myself, and I found that disabling the absolute volume for bluetooth devices solves the problem. I used to have to crank the volume in my car to 45 to hear podcasts, but after changing this setting I can keep the volume at the same level I listen to the radio, about 15-20.

This link will show you how: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-f...ds-on-android/

with my Bluetooth headset connected and paired, the sound playing music on Google Play music is really low.

I turned the volume all the way on the watch in Google Play music, but sound is still low.

when I connect the same headsets to my phone and play them, the sound is loud. so it's not the headset.

I just got my watch today, am I missing a setting or something?
    07-11-2018 04:24 PM